Thermal insulation works are very useful, regardless of the type of building or its size. Properly insulated, buildings become more energy efficient and also more comfortable.
Buildings are the biggest energy consumers, using 40% of the total energy – more than the energy needed in transport (32%) and in industry (28%). Insulation of buildings can substantially reduce energy consumption and the associated costs.
Thermal insulation materials are very efficient nowadays and are also easy to install. They can last throughout the life of the building, without maintenance. The secret of quality insulation is to find the most suitable material for each type of application. The correct choice of products will ensure not only high energy efficiency, but also comfortable indoor climate and air quality.
The characteristics of quality insulating material that will reduce your energy costs:
- Non-flammable – it provides high protection from fire
- Low diffuse resistance – it ensures insulation permeability, allowing the building to “breathe” and maintain indoor air quality
- It provides shape and volume stability at temperature variations
- Low thermal conductivity
- Eco-friendliness – the insulating material is made from recyclable materials
- Easy installation – Insulation can be added easily and rapidly by professional workers
- Low handling and transportation costs due to efficiently packaging
For insulation installation and more roofing services, see https://www.coloradosuperiorroofing.com –all-tables/.