Roofing Company Littleton, CO
Littleton Roofing and Exteriors Company
At Colorado Superior Roofing, we’re your local Littleton and Highlands Ranch roofing experts and offer complete residential and commercial roofing services. From small residential repairs up to large commercial roof replacements, we do it all. We have an extensive portfolio of roofing projects with over 20 years of experience in Littleton and throughout Colorado.
We are proud to have established a reputation as a dependable and honest organization. Be sure to check out our reviews at sites like the BBB, Google, Home Advisor and Angi. In addition to maintaining an A+ rating with the BBB (with 0 complaints in the last 3 years) we are also proud members of team Dave Logan and have also won service awards from Home Advisor and Angi (formerly known as Angie’s List). When you hire us, you’re getting one of Littleton’s best local roofing contractors.
I highly recommend Colorado Superior Roofing & Exteriors. This company completed siding and roof repair maintenance that other companies were unwilling to do. Pete and his team were very professional and courteous during the entire project. Great communication and quality of work.
Sean K., Littleton
Roof Repair Experts
Colorado’s strong UV rays and temperature extremes can be tough on your roof. Spring and summer can bring heavy winds that damage shingles, while winter comes with snow and ice that cause ice dams and roof leaks. Due to these intense conditions, most homes and commercial buildings in Littleton will undergo some type of roof repair before having the roof replaced.
At Colorado Superior Roofing, our Littleton residential and commercial roof repair crews are among the best in the business. CSR is an all-in-one solution for all your roof repair needs including shingles, decking, flashing, gutters, soffits, and fascia. We are experienced in handling the damages caused by Colorado weather and can quickly restore your roof to pre-damage condition. We’ve handled hundreds of roof damage insurance claims in Littleton, including many wind damaged roofs and hail damage roof claims.
New Roof Installation
The average lifespan of a new roof in Littleton is 20-25 years, assuming it doesn’t get replaced sooner due to hail damage. Colorado Superior Roofing has vast experience in all commercial and residential roof types in Littleton and Highlands Ranch and we offer a wide variety of roofing options to meet your specific needs.
Roofing contractors have several different options when it comes to the materials they use on your roof. In addition to the many different shingle types and brands, there are also many types of underlayment, venting, gutters, flashing, and ice & water shields. Be sure to thoroughly vet any roofing company you hire to work on your home or business.
At Colorado Superior Roofing, we offer a minimum 10-year warranty on all roof replacements and a lifetime warranty on most residential roofs. We’re able to offer this extended warranty not only because of the talent and expertise of our roof crews, but the quality of the materials that we use.
Free Roof Inspections For Littleton, CO Homes
At CSR, our initial roof inspection is always FREE. There’s no obligation or pressure to spend a dime. If we discover a problem, we’ll show it to you with pictures (or on the roof if you’re the more adventurous type) and give you an estate to repair. If you decide to hire us, we’ll complete the job quickly and professionally at a very competitive price.
If there is a problem, our crews are often able to make the repairs to residential roofs immediately after the initial inspection. These roof inspections are a powerful tool and a great opportunity to make sure that a small problem doesn’t develop into a big one. Once water gets under a roof barrier, it can cause significant problems if not dealt with quickly. You should have a thorough roof inspection done at least once per year.
Hail Damage Repair Experts
We offer commercial and residential roof replacement and repair, and our insurance experts can help you navigate the insurance claim process. We even have former insurance adjusters on staff to help walk you through every step of the claims filing process. In addition to roofs, we also handle gutters, siding, painting, and windows. We can handle your entire insurance claim. So, there’s no need to deal with the hassle of managing multiple contractors.
I had a tree fall onto my roof. The Colorado Superior Roofing team was on-site the next day, assessing the damage, walking me through their assessment which I thought was sensible and not just out to make a buck. We did run into a roofing material challenge and they called and guided me through options. And they worked directly with my insurance company for the repair, but also brought my roof up to the current code and also got the detached garage roof repaired from hail damage. The roof replacements were also completed in a single day, which really made me happy. Highly recommended and I have already called again for a roof on another property.
Steve C., Littleton
Littleton Commercial Roofing Services
At Colorado Superior Roofing & Exteriors, we have a long-standing reputation for quality and reliability in the Littleton and Highlands Ranch commercial roofing industry. Whether installing a new, complex roof system or applying a silicon coating to an existing roof, our experience crosses many industries and roof types with a proven history of exceptional performance. Whether your roof project requires asphalt shingles, standing seam metal, tile, EPDM, TPO, PVC, or a silicon coating like Gaco, we’ve got you covered.
In our twenty plus years of operation, we’ve handled thousands of commercial roof repairs and replacements in Littleton and throughout Colorado. So, if you are looking for a roofing company near you, you may as well go with the best! We’d love to hear from you.
Call today to learn more about what makes Colorado Superior Roofing a unique Littleton roofing company.
Colorado Superior Roofing did a fantastic job. I had a house going through a sale. They were able to get me a completed roof in less than 2 weeks and my closing was still on time. They are very professional and helped me with the insurance process. You can’t go wrong working with this company.
Bruce J., Littleton
SB38: The Consumer Protection / Residential Roofing Bill of Rights
Concerning measures to protect consumers who engage a roofing contractor to perform roofing services on residential property. Applies to residential properties for roofing work over $1,000. Requires a written & signed contract between the property owner and the roofing contractor, which must include at least the following:
- Scope of work & materials to be provided
- Cost for same based on damages known at the time the contract is entered into
- Approximate dates of service
- Roofing contractor’s contact information
- identification of contractor’s surety & liability coverage, insurer & their contact information
- Contractors policy regarding cancellation of contract & refund of any deposit including a rescission clause allowing the property owner to rescind the contract for roofing services and obtain a full refund of any deposit within 72 hours after entering the contract.
- A statement that if the property owner plans to pay for the roofing services through an insurance claim, the contractor cannot pay, waive or rebate the owner’s insurance deductible in part or in whole.
- A statement that the contractor shall hold in trust any payment from the property owner until the contractor has delivered roofing materials to the job site or has performed a majority of the roofing work on the property
- A statement that the property owner may rescind a contract for services, the payment for which will be made from the proceed of a property insurance claim within 72 hours after receiving notice from their insurer that the claim is denied in whole or in part
Beware of Door-to-Door Roofing Companies
Traveling scam artists arrive every spring and prey on victims with door-to-door roofing services. With high-pressure sales tactics, they intimidate homeowners into paying thousands of dollars for poor quality and unnecessary roof repairs. Finding a good roofing contractor is important since a roofing project gone wrong can cost you big time. But choosing the wrong contractor can cost you more than money; it can lead to delays, subpar work, and even legal problems.
How to Recognize a Roofing Door-to-Door Con Artist
- They peddle roofing, and other repair work door-to-door.
- They drive new pick-up trucks with typically out-of-state license plates.
- They prey on the elderly using friendly, but high-pressure tactics.
- They may say they have material leftover from a previous job or insist they did work for you or a neighbor before.
- They ask you to get the required building permits.
- They quote bargain prices but demand much more after the job is complete.
To Protect Yourself from Door-to-Door Scams
- Don’t do business with door-to-door contractors – even if they promise to do the work for bargain prices. There is no such thing.
- Get at least three bids on any work, and don’t always choose the lowest. With insurance work, you may be better off choosing the highest!
- Check all contractors with the BBB and your building inspection department.
- Don’t fall for a contractor saying they can get the job done without a permit. (The cost on the back end will be far greater than the cost of a permit.)
- Insist on a written contract and don’t be pressured into additional projects, paying more, or paying for unauthorized work.
- Do NOT give a contractor any money upfront!
- Double-check the information on the business card. It should have a verifiable street address and office phone number. Be VERY cautious of P.O. boxes and answering machines or pagers only.
- DON’T do business with an unlicensed contractor.
Littleton and Highlands Ranch Roofing Estimates
If you’re looking for a top-quality roofing company in Littleton that operates with honesty and integrity, we invite you to check us out online with the BBB as well as all the other review sites. We are extremely proud of our reputation and exceptionally confident that we can do a fantastic job on your roof as well. You can contact us at 303-233-0019 or visit out Littleton office here:
Residential Roofing Littleton CO
Commercial Roofing Littleton CO
Hail Damage Roof Repair Littleton CO