Changing the roof is an extremely important step for both the family and the home to be subjected to this intervention. The process of
According to the roofing contractors Longmont CO experts, there are a few warning signs indicating the necessity of changing a roof:
- Signs of leaks inside the house or the attic
- Stains or mold formation on the walls and rotten wood structures in the attic
- The roof is old, the materials are of poor quality or have lost resistance under the action of time
- The existing roof, although new, has not been properly installed
- You pay high energy bills, but the thermal comfort is not so great.
At the same time, there are homeowners who want to change the look of their house, even if the existing roof is still functional.
You should not postpone the replacement of roofs made of poor quality materials, because they usually hide different potential causes of roof structure damage. When replacing your roof, it is also advisable that you change the old drainage system (gutters and downspouts) with a more efficient one.