Vetting A Roofing Contractor
In order to make the right choice for your Longmont roofing project, it is advisable to prepare some questions to ask your Longmont CO roofer before signing the contract. The questions below will help you find out whether the roofer is a right match for you:
- What is your legal business name?
- Do you have a local address?
- Are you licensed as a roofing contractor in Colorado?
- Which types of insurance do you carry?
- Are you OSHA compliant?
- Can I see your license and insurance certificates?
- Do you work with subcontractors? If so, are you bonded?
- Can you give me a list of references that I can check?
- Are you certified by certain roof manufacturers?
- Are you a member of reputable roofing associations?
- Can you also help when I need to file a roof insurance claim?
- What warranties do you offer?
- Do you also make contracts for regular maintenance programs?
- Can you give me information on the workers coming to my home?
- Who can I contact during the project, for questions or updates?