Warning Signs that your Roof Needs Repair or Replacement
Autumn weather and increasing rainfall may be a problem for old or damaged roofs, and the upcoming cold weather and snow can make them fail to accomplish their purpose and provide adequate protection. Winter is not the best season to deal with a broken roof that must be replaced, so homeowners need to carefully look at the risks they are exposed to if they do not replace an old roof in the right time.
Replacing the roof is not exactly a joy for anyone, but it is a necessary, solid, long-term investment, even for the next generation.
There are several warning signs that could tell you it time for a new roof. By checking these following symptoms, you can determine whether or not you must start looking for a professional Parker roofing company to install the new roof before the winter:
- Discoloration and stains in the attic, on the ceilings and on the walls
- Overall worn out aspect of the roof
- Deteriorated roof cover to the point that repairs are no longer 100% effective
- Cracking paint on the outside or inside the house
- Water leaks inside the attic
- High energy bills that are not correlated with increased thermal comfort