FRIDAY FEATURE KICK-OFF CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who submit a correct post at https://www.facebook.com/COSuperiorRoofing and who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of Colorado and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Colorado Superior Roofing its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Colorado Superior Roofing as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Postings entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, October 2, 2020 12:00pm MDT and ending Friday, October 9, 2020 MDT. Online posting entries must be received by Friday, October 9, 2020 10:00am.
- How to Enter: The contestant may enter by submitting a post to the question posed. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Colorado Superior Roofing.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Colorado Superior Roofing. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Colorado Superior Roofing’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Colorado Superior Roofing to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: To be eligible for the prize, participants must post the correct answer to the question. One posting will be drawn by random from all the correct postings under the supervision of Colorado Superior Roofing. Winner will be notified by Messenger within one (1) day following the selection of Winner. The winner will also be posted on our Facebook Page, under the contest’s post. Colorado Superior Roofing shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT COLORADO SUPERIOR ROOFING’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Colorado Superior Roofing, anyone acting on behalf of Colorado Superior Roofing , and Colorado Superior Roofing ’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Colorado Superior Roofing. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Colorado Superior Roofing from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Colorado Superior Roofing may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Colorado Superior Roofing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Colorado Superior Roofing’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Colorado Superior Roofing may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Colorado Superior Roofing. Colorado Superior Roofing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Colorado Superior Roofing has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Colorado Superior Roofing reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Colorado Superior Roofing and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND Colorado, Jefferson county, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado, Jefferson county having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Colorado Superior Roofing 7721 West 6th Ave, Unit B, Lakewood, CO 80214 USA. Requests must be received no later than October 9, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Colorado Superior Roofing 7721 West 6th Ave, Unit B, Lakewood, CO 80214 USA
- The Contest hosted by Colorado Superior Roofing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest and posting your answer, you, the contestant, have affirmatively accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.